Protect your iPhones
Just like your Car, your phone and gadgets are your personal property too.
- Physically protect your device with a screen protector or a case. It’s like wearing a helmet when riding a bike!
- Always set a password for your devices and ensure it’s a strong one – you will be surprised to know a lot of us choose not to have one.
- Do back-up your data regularly; you don’t want to lose the special moments or important data.
- Be wary of downloading random Apps you may end up with unwanted spyware.
- Its good idea not to use personal banking or visiting your social media sites if you are unsure of the security of the Wi-Fi network.
- Don’t overcharge your batteries
- Treat email and social media requests from strangers suspiciously
If you are travelling
- Keep your devices switched off and use padded bags/packaging
- Make sure your bag has tags bearing your Name and Phone number
- Don’t display, but also don’t lose sight of your device – always remember this when you’re in public
- Note your device’s precise specifications, including the make, model, and serial number